Zodiaque Rain
    Linkshell:
    BastokanHighElite

FFXIV Information:
    Character Name:
    Zodiaque Rain
    Character Level:
    WHM50/BLM50/PLD50
    Go go Claud! How long have you been writing that?

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    FFXI Information: Quetzalcoatl
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

FFXIV Information: Bodhum
    Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SilentStrike117
    I wrote all of what you see so far about 2 years ago i have just recently got around to typing it all up

((ºA º))
    FFXI Information:

FFXIV Information:
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudhert View Post
    The next chapter is Writen and will be up as soon as i can type the thing it was 14 pages handwriten on notebook paper so i dont know how big he post is gonna be
    Damn nice writing dude. But needs more flaming couch dragging along the highway. =D

Nikoloi was defeated by..
    Linkshell:
    BHE, Rawr

FFXIV Information:
    nice claud keep em coming

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

I got the story line rough draft all created. ill start bringing the story to work on my flash drive since from 3:30-4:30. i really dont do shit cept play on my computer anyway during that time..

anyway. Big event happens in Delkufts tower. that will be in my next update.

Then the gang begins the trip to Xarcabard where the story more intresting

Also there are going to be some BHE Members joinin in on the mission to save the world.

Pesterer of the Garka
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    FFXI Information: Quetzlcoatl
    Linkshell:
    BHE/Rawr/BK

FFXIV Information:
    I got the story line rough draft all created. ill start bringing the story to work on my flash drive since from 3:30-4:30. i really dont do shit cept play on my computer anyway during that time..

anyway. Big event happens in Delkufts tower. that will be in my next update.

Then the gang begins the trip to Xarcabard where the story more intresting

Also there are going to be some BHE Members joinin in on the mission to save the world.
    Cool!

Talks With Tonberries
    Reputation Reputation
    FFXI Information: Anon
    Linkshell:
    BastokanHighElite

FFXIV Information:
    Sweet BHE people.

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

Re: Claudherts Story

Wow i forgot i wrote this.....

Certified Adventurer
    FFXI Information: Anon

FFXIV Information: Anon
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Elbows2Pointy

Wow i forgot i wrote this.....
    Claud!! What's good man, glad to see you still around in some form lol

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

eh not much just thought id swing by and see how the old Forum was doing ^^ It kinda brings me back

τιμή
    Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Character Name:
    Blazeoffury
    Linkshell:
    JeanneDaArc

FFXIV Information:
    Character Name:
    fuck this game

Claud come back!

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

I'm really tempted to start playing again with the new Expansion , but man I thought i was Done with MMOs :P

Also I was rooting through my Email and found another Chapter i Wrote up... But its Weird Cause i Skipped a BIG Part in the Writing apparently.. Anyway im Gonna copy and Paste it here so Wish me luck.

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

---
    Inside Delkuft’s Tower
    ---
    “RONITH!!!” the mithra with the light purplish Silver hair screamed “LOOK OUT!”

As the Gigas hurls a giant boulder at the tall black haired elvaan. Turning to the sound of the voice Ronith sees the boulder and barely evades, but gets pelted with rock fragments as the boulder hits the ground and explodes. As Ronith recovers from the attack, the Gigas turns to the mithra.

She looks up at the Gigas as it gets ready to attack and says “Oh, Crap”. She raises her staff to try and block the attack but fails as the Gigas’ giant hand slams into her, sending her flying into the side wall of the tower knocking her unconscious.

“Yura!!” Ronith Yells as he charges at the giant beastman,

Ronith Swings his Scythe at the giga’s slashing a huge gash in its left arm.

The gigas howls in pain and begins thrashing its arms around. Ronith being caught of guard by the Giga’s sudden attack, barely manages to dodge the 1st swing but is hammered by the giga’s second punch knocking him back and stunning him.

Seeing his opportunity for victory the gigas picks Ronith up with his right hand and begins to crush Ronith with pure strength.

ARGHHH!! Ronith yells as the Gigas begins crushing him.

Suddenly a gold sword flies through the air lodging right in the back of the Giga’s lower neck, puncturing its windpipe.

The Giga’s gargles while trying to speak dropping Ronith as it reaches up to clutch its neck in pain.

“You looked like you may have needed a bit of help!” Claudhert said as he charges towards the battle.

Knowing the Giga’s was almost dead, Ronith grips his scythe and in one upward slash, lops off the giga’s head making it stumble and then fall to the ground lifelessly.

“Thanks” Ronith said as he ran to the still unconscious Mithran white mage. “Yura, Are you ok!” Ronith said almost panicking
    As Darkrose approaches the battle scene she runs over to the unconscious mithra looking concerned.

“Is she ok?” Claud asked as he pulled his sword from the now lifeless Beastman’s neck.

“Yeah, she’ll be ok” Darkrose said “ But I’ll Give her a cure 3 just to be on the safe side.” With that said Darkrose began to concentrate and a healing aura blew over the Mithran white mage.

Yura opened her eyes confused, then remembers what had just happened as she sees Ronith looking over her.

“Ronith!” She said” Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine…. I had a little trouble with that last one but these people helped me out.” Ronith said as he looks at Claudhert and Darkrose.

***** I stopped Writing at this point *****

*****Basicly what happens is they travel up the tower Find the Shadow Lord Get beaten Mercilessly then Barely Escape the Tower as a large portion of its Collapses with the Shadow Lords Departure

The Story Picks back up in Jueno after the Arch Duke calls them to a Meeting******

Grizzled FFXI Vet
    Character Name:
    Claudhert
    Linkshell:
    FriendstotheEnd

Character Name:
    Claudhe Mcresh
    Gamer IDs

The Darkness of the Frozen Wastelands

**Upper Jueno**

Standing in the Armor Shop in Upper Jueno Claudhert stares intently at the mannequin displaying a full set of Adaman Armor with matching shield. “Dang that is some nice armor. How much is it for the whole set?” Claud asked the shopkeeper.

“It’s not as expensive as it use to be, We have been getting huge shipments of Adaman in so I could probably give you the whole set for about 75,000gil” The shopkeeper said watching Claud’s eyes light up with joy.

“Wow That’s a great price I’ll take…” But before Claud could complete the sentence, a voice rang through the linkpearl in his ear, interrupting him.

“Claudhert, Darkrose, and Yura, Can you hear me?” The voice said

“Yeah, what’s up?” Darkrose responded.

“Go Ahead Ron.” Yura said

“Yeah I’m here” Claud responded as he held his hand to his ear so he could hear more clearly.

“The Archduke wishes to see all of us and be briefed by all of us about what happened at Delkuft’s Tower” Ronith said. “So please get up here as quickly as you can.”

The linkshell transmission cuts out and Claud looks back at the mannequin in the adaman armor, then looks back at the shopkeeper. With a sigh of disappointment, Claud turns and runs out the door heading to Ru Lude Gardens.

*** Ru Lude Gardens ***

As Claud entered the palace lobby, he spots Yuraraina, and Darkrose standing by the staircase that leads to the Audience chamber. Walking towards the girls Claud says “So any word from Ronith yet?”

“I’m right here Claud” Ronith said as he walked down the staircase “It’s Good you all are here, we should go speak with the archduke now.”

The four adventurers ascend the staircase and enter the Audience chamber to see the Archduke and his younger brother Kaum’al’aute at his side by the throne.

This news from Delkuft’s tower is most troubling.” The archduke said “And to make matters worse is the fact that the Jueneon Airship Armada isn’t operational yet to combat this new beast men threat that the Shadow lord poses.”

“Sir I apologize for letting the Shadow lord be revived on my watch sir.” Ronith said proudly “But please if there is something I can do to help Jueno in this time of Crisis please let me do it”

“We already know that Castle Vlatz Baileys is the Shadow lords HQ thanks to the Arc Angel Karis” Claud said “So why don’t we just go there and stop him before he makes a dramatic move agianst the 4 allied nations.”

“That is the problem Claudhert” The ArchDuke said “ We Just don’t have the Soldiers to send since we are already fighting the beastmen in conjunction with the other nations At Beadaux, Castle Otroza and Davoi.

“What about sending me?” Claud Asked “I have a score to settle wit hone of the Arc Angels anyway, and I will gladly Risk my life to save Vana Deil from the Shadow lord.

“Claud Do you realize how easily the Shadow Lord beat us at Delkuft’s? Darkrose stated “Going to fight him at his
    own castle would likely be a suicide mission, You know that right?”

“Yes I know But I have to try” Claudhert Said with determination in his eyes “I don’t know what it is but something inside of me has changed and I won’t let the shadow lord or the arc angels destroy any more of the people I love or any of the people of Vanadiel.”

After thinking about what Claud had said Ronith stepped forward, “I Agree with Claudhert on this we need to at least try, and after what happened in Delkuft’s tower, I kinda want some payback”

Looking at Ronith, Yuraraina steped forward, “I’ll go too” she said “Ronith is going to need someone to keep him from getting the tar beat out of him.”

Darkrose looks at her three friends in front of her ready to risk life and limb against an almost insurmountable foe.
    “Fine!! I’ll go too..“ She says sulking “ I cant let three of my friends go off and kill themselves with out me. I mean that would just be inconsiderate of me”

“Well, well, its seems that we have a courageous bunch here” The Archduke said “I’m not quite sure of the challenges you might face on your journey, but if you wish to go confront the shadow lord then you can go with Jueno’s blessing and the hopes of Vanadeil Guiding your path.”
    As Claudhert and the group begin to leave the audience chamber a deep Galkan voice comes from one of the adjacent rooms to the audience chamber. “You four Adventurers please wait just a moment” The voice said as a Large Galkan samurai emerged from the doorway in Black and yellow armor followed by a Hume woman in the far eastern Yigit gear. “You four would go face this Shadow Lord even though it means almost certain Death?”

“I don’t know about the others or their reasons for coming on this mission, but sure am not gonna just sit on my butt and watch the world I love be Destroyed” Claud said.

“I’m no exspert on the history here on this part of a vana’diel But in Aht Urghan, Where we are from, there are legends of the of the Crystal War and of the Shadowlord’s Tremendous power” the galka said “If you have the courage to face such an opponent then you are extremely courageous or extremely foolish”

Looking surprised by what the galkan had said the Aht Urghan woman raises her staff and whacks the galkan square in the back of the head. “Dangit Tenk, why did you have to go and say that” the woman said “I’m sorry for Tenkax’s words just now, but allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Kerowynn and this is Tenkax, We were sent from Aht Urghan to gather information about a “Darkness Rising from the West”, And If my guess is that the ShadowLord’s revival is what we were sent here to investigate. What do you think Tenk?”

“Unfortunately Kero I think your correct on this.” Tenkax said with a sigh.

“And…….” Kero said looking at the galka while taping her foot.

“And.. Kero and myself would like to accompany you on your trip” Tenkax said “We have a room in the Marble Bridge Inn, I think we should all gather there once preparations for the trip have been made”

“Ok that sounds like a plan” Claud said without hesitation “Everyone meet up at the marble bridge inn in Upper Jueno once you’re ready.”

The five adventurers looked at Claud nodded and set off to the town markets to get ready for their trip.

*** 1 hour later at the Marble Bridge Inn***

“Why are we doing this again Kero? Tenkax asks while sitting with his feet propped up on a nearby table “Can you please tell me?”

“Tenk, How often is it that you get to go on an adventure like this? Kero asks “I’ll tell you. NEVER! And anyway the grand visor himself asked us to investigate this so have to anyway.”

“Yes I know, But “Investigate” and “help defeat the Shadow Lord” are not exactly the same thing”

“Yeah your right, but I was moved by the courage and bravery those 4 adventurers had. And I don’t know why but I just feel like this is what we should do”

“Ok Kero, You wont hear any more complaining out of me. If you believe in this then I’ll do everything in my power to help us come out of this alive.”

Suddenly the door of the Marble Bridge Inn Opens as a Yuraraina, Ronith and Darkrose enter the Inn.
    Spotting Tenk and Kero, Ronith asks “Have you seen Claud yet?”
    Tenk and Kero look at each other then look back at Ronith then respond “Nope he hasn’t gotten here yet”

“Oh well” Ronith says “Guess we’ll make our selves at home” as the 3 adventures sit down at the table where Kerowynns was sitting.

About the time everyone got settled the door of the Inn opened once again, as a Tall hume armored in full Adaman armor with Matching shield and a Gold sword on his side, entered the Inn.
    Looking at the five confused Adventured in the lobby the man in Adaman armor spoke up. “Sup Yall?” the man said

“Don’t yall recognize me? Its me Claud”

“Wow Claud!” Darkrose said “That’s some nice armor”

“Yeah Claud, I’m Impressed” Yura said “ How did you afford such a nice set of armor?”

“I do pretty well as a Smither back in Bastok, mostly I’ve gotten lucky with some high quality items I’ve produced.” Claud said “But anyway after I bought the armor I did some research and found out the best way for us to get to Xarcbard would be to go threw Reagamont Pass, threw Beadacine Glacier and then to Xarcbard. So I Booked us 6 tickets on the next Airship to Sand’o’ria”

“Excellent Claud” Ronith said “Are we all ready to head out?”

Kero, Tenk, Darkrose, Yura, and Claud all nodded to Ron as they gathered their things and exited the inn.
    Leaving the Inn The 6 adventurers made their way to port Jueno and then to the Sandorian Airship port.

Walking toward the Sandorian airship Claud looks up at the ship and says “I just thought about this but this is only the second time I’ve ever flown on a airship”

“Really?” Darkrose said with and evil smirk on her face “Anyone ever warn you about the sky pirates?”
    “Wha?!” Claud says stopping inches away from boarding the Airship “What do you mean Sky Pirates?”

“Yeah, Sandorian air pirates are the worst too” Darkrose said “Sometimes they just shoot down the Sandorian Airship just for fun killing everyone aboard”

“Ok! I’m Not setting foot on this airship!!” Claud yells as he Turns to run away from the airship
    Grabbing Claud by the back of the collar of his armor, Darkrose says “ Get on here you big sissy” As she yanks him onboard the airship and inside the cabin as the airship crew shuts the cabin doors and begins to take off.

******And Sadly That's all that has and probably will be written for this story*****