+ Reply to Thread
    sweep the leg..
    Reputation Reputation
    FFXI Information:

FFXIV Information:

How is everyone? What's everyone playing these days?

Man, I havent been on this website in ages. Got married, had kids. Played wow for a while.

I sometimes miss this game, but then I remember all the time spent camping, just to have other pull using their mods. Good times. This game was fun, but also super frustrating at times. Omega... that dude was a bitch, but we got him down. I left after the treasure's expansion pack... It was just taking up too much time. If you remember, you needed a party/coordination to do anything in that game (at the time). Leveling? need a party... camping.. need a party... quests/missions... need a party. It was fun for a while. Anyway, hope all you guys are doing well.
    yO

Shadow Banisher
    Reputation Reputation
    FFXI Information: Retired

FFXIV Information:

Re: How is everyone? What's everyone playing these days?

This game always gives me hardcore nostalgia.

Was just thinking of this forum due to some new content FFXIV just released last week which had a nice throwback by adding Absolute Virtue as a boss lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuhHQl7gpg

I kinda wished I kept in touch with people from FFXI but basically lost track of virtually everyone after I quit, I don't even know if I remember everyone's names anymore.

Legionnaire
    FFXI Information:

FFXIV Information:

Every year I get a happy birthday notice from the forum and I log in, look around and cry. I miss everyone so much.. it's like what I imagine dieing would be like if you were conscious of it.

Cobalt Mage
    FFXI Information: Quetzalcoatl

FFXIV Information:

picked up FFXI again on a private server called HomepointXI, its taking the edge off

married with twin girls now... time flies.
    I don't believe in God today. Today I believe if someone were to show me unequivocal proof of God, that I would use it to hunt God down, call it to justice for crimes against existence, and (pending a guilty conviction) execute it.

Conqueror of Missions
    FFXI Information: Quetzalcoatl
    Character Name:
    Arthur
    Linkshell:
    Perseverance

FFXIV Information: Anon

I still sub once or twice a year. Still on Quetz! Decent amount of people still play and do the current endgame content. Was fun