Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    FFXI Information: Quetzalcoatl
    Linkshell:
    Virtuous

FFXIV Information:
    Character Name:
    ^

Re: Happy 10th, QCDN.

Happy decade, QCDN. Mixed feelings about my experiences here as well. Haven't visited in about 4 years, so it's been a huge nostalgia flash seeing the names again.

Invincible RMT.
    FFXI Information: Retired

FFXIV Information: Anon

I started on this site when I was very young (in relation to today). I definitely learned a lot in terms of communicating with people as well as forming friendships with individuals with huge differences in age and interests. I'm glad I spent a few years with this site as part of my home page windows. It was a site I woke up and ran to the computer for nearly every single day and helped me, and I'm sure most of us, get through those long maintenance periods. Truly a second home for me and something I will never forget.

I wish everyone the best and happy 10 years.

Spy Moose
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Linkshell:
    Serendipity

FFXIV Information:

Haha saw this post and had to go through all the fun jazzy steps to find my password and say hi.

It was a fun run while we were able to play and adventure together, giggling insanely over a vent channel or prying our eyes open with toothpicks while skilling up to get that last point in axes. As soon as Nyahoho and Sherineri came over with this game in tow I knew I'd be hooked, even though TaruTaru's were creepy as hell I'd still name my cat after the race and have her to this day. And Sheri just reminded me about the epic mistells from Aerdrie that got us wiped time and time again.... I texted him this morning lamenting that we haven't played an online game together in years and we got lost reminiscing about FFXI and all the connections we made around the world being our naturally goofy selves, his game experience took a turn for the romantic while I kept trudging along hour in hour out trying to find a group that my DRG could tag along with after my static group surpassed me due to school and girlfriend. Everyone I met and talked to helped me retain as much sanity as I could while the crazy leaked out from too much homework, or girlfriend agro.

I wouldn't trade any of the ups and downs for the world. I can't express how happy I was during the hey-day of the forums and the game, bugging the everliving hell out of people here while I waited out the hours to get home and hop on to be even more obnoxious. Thank you for one of the best parts of my life everyone. Feel free to shoot me an email to get ahold of me thesmilingbandit 18 at the hot mails.

Kisser Make-upper
    Linkshell:
    Planeteers

FFXIV Information:
    Character Name:
    Chinis

No idea how this site is still around when the server is dead as all hell. Happy 10th! God, how I miss this game.
    Chinis = char.

3/160

Expert Chocobo Cook
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Character Name:
    Hexx
    Linkshell:
    XG, XMX, Katsu

Character Name:
    Hexx Legatus
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PsychoHexx PSN ID: PsychoHexx

Damn 10 years........haven't been on here much, I remember to occasionally log on every few months to check for messages from a certain someone I used to have great late night conversation with Man I remember all the good times in FFXI and don't think I'll ever have that again. I made some great friends in the game and on this forum......cheers to those memories

Mog's Kind Master
    Character Name:
    Miros
    Linkshell:
    Owmyface

Character Name:
    Miros Wikvaya (on Mi

I'm late to the party, yay!

I'd be lying if I said this forum didn't do much for me. All the learning experiences on how to deal with different types of people was very interesting and a positive learning experience. I had so much fun working with Misi, Sabs, TG, Audino, Morwen and all of the other folks who dedicated so much time to the forum. During it's high times, I really think we did some great things.

So many evolutions! Adding the Rep option...taking away the rep option...putting it back but taking away the negative ones. Phew, who would have thought internet points were so necessary?! XD Also, has anyone notices that the Starlight theme is still here?! Fudge that's so awesome. I forgot how bad ass that theme is.

I know most of you may disagree, but Reeve was (is) a great guy. He helped me so much in bringing some of the ideas that we had to light here. I'd say my biggest regret was the way I left originally! Had some crap going down in RL and for some reason I thought it was a good idea. I know I upset lots of people and that really sucks, but it's all a learning experience.

Now Shaggy, go ahead and make me an admin again so I can move shit around on this board! >: D

So many good games!
    Character Name:
    Ecks
    Linkshell:
    The Slayers

Character Name:
    Ecks Grimoirath
    Character Level:
    Character Race:
    Elzen, Duskwight
    Linkshell:
    FC: Path of the Twelve
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DrkEcks07 Steam ID: -SOF-Ecks

I think I've used the Starlight theme since it was implemented. It's definitely the best, imo.
    Dark Knight. Forever.

Don't Toews me!
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FFXIV Information: Istory
    Character Name:
    Romper Stomper
    Character Race:
    Highlander Hyur - Male

Late to the party but happy bday QCDN
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Miros
    This flame was half fail, half win. I think Romper got all the good points in and just won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miros View Post
    If you keep up these constant bullshit posts and this whole butthurt thing about some of your posts being deleted then you'll be out of here quicker then liberachi ejaculates at an all boys middle school dance.

Jender's Next Victim
    Character Name:
    Alanon
    Linkshell:
    NoizyTribe

FFXIV Information:

Happy belated Bday QCDN! Just checking in for the sake of nostalgia! Oh the fights that happened over stupid shit on this board....
    http://www.henschen.com/Kevin/alsig.jpg

99 - Bst,War,Thf,Blm,Dnc, Mnk

Unstoppable Limecat~
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Linkshell:
    Rise

FFXIV Information:
    Character Name:
    Myrrh

YAY Qcdn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristam Green View Post
    Most importantly, to both sides; don't ever piss off Myrrh. I do not lie to you when I say I have never seen more unbridled rage in a single human being as I have when I was hanging with him ingame. He "jokes" about going on a killing spree against his friends (I am one of his friends) and I'm actually frightened by him enough to know that I keep a minimum of three state-lines between me and him, and I change my phone number every month so he can't track me down. He is cold, he is calculated, he is an outright killing machine the likes of which have never been seen, and likely never will again.