View RSS Feed

Aubrie

So hi

Rate this Entry
Soooo yea this place has changed a ton the past few years. Checked an old email account and had notifications. . . Figured I'd see what was going on. So hi anyone who reads this and might remember my crazy drama starting self.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Random Blogs

Comments

1. Kirlua -
    so crazy aubrie is back?
  2. Aubrie -
    Nah just dropped by to check stuff out lol no craziness reinvading FFXI.
  3. Ecks -
    It's not really changed all that much if you look at it. The only real change is that it's not quite bustling with activity like back in the older XI days. I'm just happy the site's up and running the way it should be. For a good while this place was flat out broken.
  4. Aubrie -
    I'm gonna be buying 14 when it re-releases...I've tried going back to XI just can't do it lol.
  5. Ecks -
    I hear ya. As much love and memories as I hold for XI, I don't think I could ever go back. But ARR, I can't wait to start playing. I got lucky enough to get in the beta at Phase 2 and while Phase 2 is deliberately missing about 80% (or more) of the game, it's still pretty awesome and fun to play imo.
  6. Aubrie -
    I got into beta for phase 3 and had a blast definitely buying this. If I read correctly legacy accounts get the download for the game free...if that's the case then I won't even have to buy it since I had the original.
  7. Romper -
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrie
    I got into beta for phase 3 and had a blast definitely buying this. If I read correctly legacy accounts get the download for the game free...if that's the case then I won't even have to buy it since I had the original.
    Yes, its very true that if you already owned the game you get to DL the client for free. If you have CE from 1.0 you also get the in game digital items. Although, how that's happening I don't know. Maybe its on the legacy character?